2008-01-02

新年好呀: Happy New Year

And Merry Christmas from blogcharm.com: to get into the spirit of the season, blogcharm decided to go out of business, and to wipe out everyone's existing blogs in the process--with no prior warning. (Perhaps it makes sense that a dot-com company would fold if they don't have the technical know-how to send a mass email to their subscribers.) But they're providing a great opportunity to get in on livevideo--another company they'll probably manage to screw up.

Fortunately, Google does a great job of caching Internet pages, and I was able to get back most of my entries. So I'm at a new location now, and once I've got the hang of using the Putonghua menu blogger is currently giving me, I'll be posting a little bit of old and a little bit of new when I get the chance.

No comments: